If you are a parent with child custody rights, your travel order may prohibit you from drinking near the child, especially if you have a history of alcohol abuse. If you have a problem with alcohol, another parent may look for any excuses to convince the court to deprive you of your visitation rights. Fortunately, you can use the Soberlink to protect yourself from false allegations of alcohol abuse and to protect your tourist rights.
If you have an addiction problem or are on the verge of recovering from alcohol abuse, consult a League City child custody lawyer to determine if using Soberlink can protect your travel rights.
Why Use Soberlink to Protect Your Child’s Travel Rights
Soberlink is a complete alcohol monitoring program that combines the functionality of a wireless Breathalyzer. These modern technologies can be used to show evidence of integrity in real-time.
Many people who want to protect their children’s visitation rights choose Soberlink over traditional forms of alcohol abuse because:
- It is not invasive
- It is accepted as evidence in the courts
- Soberlink Is Not Invasive And Simple
- Unlike traditional forms of alcohol monitoring, Soberlink provides a non-alcoholic way of monitoring alcohol and proves to drink in real-time. The alcohol monitoring system has face recognition technology to verify your identity.
Thanks to Soberlink remote capabilities, alcohol Soberlink monitoring can be easily incorporated into your system. Unlike traditional alcohol monitoring methods, you do not need to find time in your busy schedule to submit a standard test in person.
Instead of worrying about the personal examination, you can focus on spending quality time with your children. Using Soberlink gives one parent peace of mind knowing that he or she has not been drinking during a child’s visit.
Soberlink Can Provide Court Approved Calm
- Soberlink is equipped with Soberlink technology that detects any attempts to disrupt the alcohol monitoring device or its effects. The device lets you submit a real-time test to prove that you did not drink alcohol.
- The reliability and simplicity of Soberlink allow users to use the evidence of prudence to establish favorable child tour programs.
The remote control alcohol testing device provides convincing evidence in court to prove continuous calm. Acceptance of Soberlink test results is important for those who need to combat allegations of alcohol abuse and establish or protect children’s tourist rights.
A history of alcohol abuse can result in a denial of the parent’s right to care and visit. However, regular use of Soberlink allows a parent to refute the false accusations of alcohol abuse because they can use the device remotely to show a calm pattern.
With Soberlink, parents with a history of alcohol abuse can control their calmness because the device can help them stay on track with regular testing. Depending on the circumstances, the parties may agree to a daily alcohol test or only during childbirth.